Thai Oil Massage
A elegant set of techniques that combines the authentic essence of Traditional Thai Massage, based on a holistic vision of the human being, harmonising body, mind and energies through the stimulation of the energy channels (Sen Pratan Sib).
Nuad Nam Man (Thai Oil Massage), combines finger pressure and gentle stretching with medium-high pressure techniques, kneading, friction and percussion, fused with the delicate Asian caresses of slow, deep and harmonious strokes made with hands, elbows and forearms. Its application with warm coconut oils makes this massage an effective therapeutic resource for both preventive and curative purposes.
· Origin and Influences of Thai Massage
· Techniques and principles of Thai Oil Massage
· Energy theory and Lines Sen Pratan Sib
· Benefits, precautions and contraindications
· Protocol for a Thai Oil Massage Session
· Warm Coconut Oil and its properties
· Handmade preparation of Herbal Balm
· Thai Oil Massage Sequence prone position: stimulation of energy points and lines and Thai stretches
· Thai Oil Massage Sequence supine position: stimulation of energy points and lines and Thai stretches
Study of the use of the senses, details and materials necessary to enhance the patient experience.
Body Mechanics of the Masseur
You will learn how to use our body weight to relax, feel and enjoy the massage.
To understand massage not only as a technique but also as a conscious, respectful and loving contact.
At the end of the Thai Oil Massage course you will be able to perform a 90 minutes massage session, fully understanding this holistic technique, and the application and concept of the Sen lines, achieving relaxing, decontracting and energetic effects.
This course is aimed at all health and manual techniques professionals who wish to broaden their knowledge and incorporate new techniques into their practices, and at anyone who, without previous experience, wishes to be initiated into the wonderful world of the Art of Massage and discover its multiple benefits, both for those who receive it and for those who give it.
Coconut Oils and Herbal Balm
Diploma of accreditation